Fitted, halterneck, mini dress with tie at the hip crafted in azo-free dyed, organic cotton satin fabric, hand embroidered with daffodil flower motifs. A staple everyday dress is a must for any sustainable wardrobe. This piece is made in fabric that's completely made by hand from spinning the fibres to weaving it into fabric - all created by Indian artisans.
Techniques Used: Hand Embroidery
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Organic Cotton Satin
Delivery: 17- 20 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only. Line Dry.
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is 5'6" and is wearing a size XS.
For custom orders, please email us at email@example.com