The signature shirt-dress with intricate crochet detailing on the yoke is a clean and minimal staple. Cut from striped cotton featuring a 3 -D printed placket, the shirt-dress is a perfect way to experiment with a classic wardrobe.
• Classic shirt collar with crochet detail
• Front and back yoke featuring crochet detailing
• Back with a single box pleat
• Placket in 3 – D block printed Kora cotton with fabric buttons
• Cut sleeves and front hem below the knee
• Back hem 4 inches lower than the front
• Iron on medium heat while the fabric is damp
THE DESIGNER STORY
Inspired by the Japanese ideology of wabi-sabi – referring to that which is imperfect, impermanent, aged, humble and authentic – Ahmev carries an aesthetic that embraces the value of the passing of time, the seasoning of time and the elements, the handmade and the simple. Wabi-sabi is a way of being open to emotions and of acceptance; a state of mind and a state of feeling. The philosophy of wabi sabi is embodied in the design process, being showcased in the finished designs through the subtle hues, natural materials, frayed edges and the visible stitching and asymmetry.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Check Printed Cotton, Stripes Cotton
Delivery: 10 Days
Care Instructions: Dry-clean only
Model is wearing a size M.
For custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org