Regular fit, long-sleeve, midi dress buttoned in the front and fitted at the waist with a tie, crafted in handspun and handwoven organic cotton fabric, hand block printed with monstera-inspired motif. Every conscious closet needs a few statement looks. This dress is both a great bold look for special occasions, but timeless enough for your everyday journeys.
Techniques Used: Handblock printing.
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Handspun & Handwoven Organic Khadi Cotton.
Delivery: 17- 20 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only. Line Dry.
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is 5'8" and is wearing a size XS.
For custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org