Quarter-sleeve maxi dress, fitted around the bodice, crafted in organic cotton fabric that is herbal-dyed with natural ingredients and hand embroidered with ocean-inspired motifs. A staple summer dress is a must for any sustainable wardrobe. You can easily go for a leisurely walk or to a dinner date in this piece with just a few accessory changes.
Technique Used: Plant Dyed, Hand Embroidery
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Organic Cotton, Herbal Fab, Gujarat, India
Delivery: 15 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is 5'8" and is wearing a size S.
For custom orders, please email us at email@example.com