Bringing back the crop tops in a fresh new print! Crafted in incredibly breathable Lyocell, this piece is a summer staple that can be paired with your jeans, shorts or skirts, while keeping you cool under the sun. It features our sunny palm print which shows off the cream and yellow hues of the champa flower, also known as plumeria or frangipani - that are recognized fondly by most in India for its humble beauty and sweet fragrance.
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Lyocell, Texbasket, India
Delivery: 15 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is wearing a size S.
For custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org