This relaxed fit half-sleeve shirt is crafted in handspun and handwoven organic cotton and is yarn-dyed using azo-free dyes.
Created from excess stock fabric to minimise waste, everyone could do with a staple shirt in their wardrobe - the perfect everyday piece to accompany you from work to play.
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Handwoven Organic Cotton
Delivery: 10-13 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
The model is 5'7.5" and is wearing a size M.
For custom orders, please email us at email@example.com