Regular fit, half-sleeve, v-neck, maxi dress with a tie at the waist crafted in Lyocell fabric, hand block printed with our fern-inspired motif using azo-free dyes. A staple summer dress is a must for any sustainable wardrobe. This piece is made in fabric that's created from wood cellulose fibres (natural and renewable).
Techniques Used: Handblock Printed.
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Lyocell. Herbal Fab. Azo free Dyed.
Delivery: 17-20 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Tumble Dry on low heat setting or Line Dry.
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is 5'10" and is wearing a size XS.
For custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org