A staple shirt can be a lifelong friend. We always aim to design with versatility and longevity in mind, and this piece certainly fits those attributes! It's crafted in Kala cotton, also known as the original Old World cotton of India, the fiber is native to Kutch and is organic due to no use of pesticides or synthetic fertilisers in its production and it’s rainfed - good for our farmers and good for you.
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Kala Cotton, Karghewale, Maheshwar, India
Delivery: 15 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is wearing a size S.
For custom orders, please email us at email@example.com