Relaxed fit, straight-leg trousers crafted in handspun and handwoven organic cotton fabric that is herbal-dyed with natural ingredients. A classic pair of trousers are a perfect everyday go-to piece. One of the key ways this piece is conscious is that it only uses dyes made from natural ingredients such as minerals, peels, and vegetal powders - safer for you, our crafters, and our planet.
Technique Used: Plant Dyed
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Handspun Handwoven Organic Cotton
Delivery: 15 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
The model is 5'5" wearing a size XS.
For custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org