For a casual coffee run or lunch with friends, this dress add a little green flair to your day effortlessly. The hue of this piece is created with all-natural ingredients, ensuring that we avoid putting harmful chemicals into our environment. The herbal-dyeing method is the (natural) solution to conventional toxic fabric dyes that utilises the beauty of plants and minerals around us - helping us appreciate and hug nature back.
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Kala Cotton, Karghewale, Maheshwar, India
Delivery: 15 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is wearing a size S.
For custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org