A silhouette you may recognize from our 2020 summer is back this year by popular demand! This breezy maxi dress is a summer staple, a go-to for any summer day that keeps you comfortable as you roam and adventure. The fabric is completely handmade by our long-tern handloom partner, WomenWeave, who support female weavers in their community in Maheshwar so that they can develop their skills and share the love of their handicraft.
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Plain Beige Handloom, Karghewale, Maheshwar, India
Delivery: 15 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is wearing a size S.
For custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org