This fitted v-neck dress with puffed sleeves is crafted in handwoven Kala cotton, hand block printed with our signature dahlia motif using azo-free dyes.
Created from excess stock fabric to minimise waste, this dress depicts the dahlia because it symbolises elegance and kindness, traits we hope you carry with you while you wear this piece.
THE DESIGNER STORY
"Sui" is the new endeavor of the brand Sue Mue. A budding label, that aims to weave together our love for travel and connection with design. The brand believes in an optimistic and responsible fashion, that our world deserves to be loved more and that our connections with people are key to building a label with a legacy. The Brand's collections find inspiration from our travel adventures; every piece of clothing is lovingly made in Delhi, India with sustainable fabrics.
THE FINE PRINT
Fabric: Handwoven Kala Cotton
Delivery: 10-13 Days
1. Hand wash separately at room temperature or machine wash in gentle cycle and use mild detergents only
2. Do not bleach or scrub
3. Dark colors may bleed. Wash alone for its first wash then with similar colors
4. Dry away from direct sunlight
5. Do not tumble dry
6. Avoid all contact with citric content substances
7. Iron warm in reverse
8. Dry clean only if necessary
Model is 5'2" and is wearing a size S.
For custom orders, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org